See all the big sites south of the river
• Discover the city’s Viking and medieval origins
• Learn about how the city has shaped world music, literature and more
• Sights include the Molly Malone statue, Chester Beatty Library and Dublin Castle
What Nick says
Nick Boulos is one of Britain’s leading travel writers. Read more
Nick Boulos is a multi award-winning travel writer and editor and the founder of MakeMyDay. He has spent more than ten years writing for the world’s leading publications including the Sunday Times, Washington Post, National Geographic and the Guardian.
"Venture south of the River Liffey and discover the cream of Dublin’s historic buildings and the compelling stories behind them on this engaging walking tour. Famous sights include the 18th century Parliament House and Trinity College, one of the world’s oldest universities. You’ll see St Patrick’s Cathedral and also Christ Church Cathedral, which dates back to 1030, while hearing fascinating info along the way. Expect Viking tales, ghost stories and milestone moments in the world of music. You’ll also discover Dublin’s role in literary history, from Bram Stoker’s Dracula to Gulliver’s Travels."
- English, German, French, Irish and Italian speaking local guides
- Discounts in Dublin’s oldest cafe Bewley's and the EPIC Irish Emigration Museum
- Free visitor map and guide
Other important info:
This tour runs in all weathers.
Meeting point supplied upon booking.
Refunds and changes: permitted with at least 72 hours notice.
This tour is also available privately at a time and date to suit you. Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org