Discover the hangouts and history of U2
• Discover the sites closely linked with the rock band's personal and professional history
• Visit Windmill Lane Studios, where they recorded some of their most iconic work
• Check out the riverside co-owned by Bono
What Nick says
Nick Boulos is one of Britain’s leading travel writers. Read more
Nick Boulos is a multi award-winning travel writer and editor and the founder of MakeMyDay. He has spent more than ten years writing for the world’s leading publications including the Sunday Times, Washington Post, National Geographic and the Guardian.
'With more than 170 million records sold and known for hits like With or Without You and Vertigo, U2 are officially Ireland’s biggest-selling musical act. The Bono-fronted band’s legacy is of course intertwined with the Irish capital, from recording studios to hotels to live venues. On this music lover’s dream of a tour, you’ll see the very place where much of seminal album The Joshua Tree was worked on, the same studio where Van Morrison and Sinead O’Connor have also recorded. Then there are sights like Bono’s three star hotel, which overlooks the River Liffey in the town centre. A must for U2 fans.'
- English, German, French, Irish and Italian speaking local guide
- Discounts in Dublin’s oldest cafe, Bewley’s
- Discounts at EPIC Irish Emigration Museum
Other important info:
Refunds, cancellations and changes permitted within three days notice.
The meeting point will be supplied upon booking.