Uncover the hidden gems of some of Dublin’s oldest districts
• Sights include Guinness Storehouse and St Patrick’s Cathedral
• Check out historic corners like St Stephen’s Green
• See several storied whiskey distilleries
What Nick says
Nick Boulos is one of Britain’s leading travel writers. Read more
Nick Boulos is a multi award-winning travel writer and editor and the founder of MakeMyDay. He has spent more than ten years writing for the world’s leading publications including the Sunday Times, Washington Post, National Geographic and the Guardian.
'You’ll feel the true spirit of Dublin on this short but sweet tour taking in some of the city’s oldest streets – such as the charismatic old Liberties Quarter – all peppered with distilleries and storehouses. Rub shoulders with locals as you pass by the homes, shops and markets of true ‘Dubliners’, taking in the Teeling and Pearse Lyons whiskey distilleries, plus Whitefriar Street Church, founded 1279 and containing the remains of the St Valentine!'
- English, German, French, Irish and Italian speaking local guide
- Free visitor map and guide
- Discounts in Dublin’s oldest café, Bewley’s
- Discounts at EPIC Irish Emigration Museum
Other important info:
Refunds, cancellations and changes permitted with at least three days notice.
The meeting point will be supplied upon booking.
Group size: max 25.
This tour is also available privately at a time and date to suit you. Please contact us: email@example.com