A walking tour of the Dublin few ever see
• Discover secret city gems like defunct cinemas and a tram-turned-cafe
• Hear the forgotten tales behind famous sights
• Comprehensive city tour covering both sides of River Liffey
What Nick says
Nick Boulos is one of Britain’s leading travel writers. Read more
Nick Boulos is a multi award-winning travel writer and editor and the founder of MakeMyDay. He has spent more than ten years writing for the world’s leading publications including the Sunday Times, Washington Post, National Geographic and the Guardian.
"On this thorough tour, led by an expert local guide, you will see the hidden side of Dublin. Yes, there are plenty of famous sights – the grandiose Neoclassicism of the General Post Office building, the English Gothic splendour of Christ Church Cathedral and the forgotten stories behind them - but also plenty of unknown discoveries. These treasures come in the form of Dublin’s first (but now defunct) cinema, a Lisbon tram that's been transformed into a cafe and the bright green post box that carries special political significance for proud Dubliners."
- English, German, French, Irish and Italian speaking local guide
- Discounts in Dublin’s oldest cafe Bewley's and the EPIC Irish Emigration Museum
- Free visitor map and guide
Other important info:
Meeting point supplied upon booking.
Refunds and changes: permitted with at least 72 hours notice.
This tour is also available privately at a time and date to suit you. Please contact us: email@example.com