Bikes and bubbles
A cycling tour with added fizz
• Explore charming cycling routes alongside Bath’s canals and the River Avon
• Learn all about Bath’s rich history
• Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine with a view
What Nick says
Nick Boulos is one of Britain’s leading travel writers. Read more
Nick Boulos is a multi award-winning travel writer and editor and the founder of MakeMyDay. He has spent more than ten years writing for the world’s leading publications including the Sunday Times, Washington Post, National Geographic and the Guardian.
'This is a bike tour with a delightful difference. Instead of hours of pedalling, this easy-going jaunt takes in Bath’s picturesque River Avon and the equally lovely Kennet & Avon Canal before pausing at a viewpoint for a glass of Prosecco. Along the way, your friendly and qualified well offer historical commentary, such as Bath’s role in World War II, as you cover a leisurely 6km (4 miles) on your 90-minute journey. There's plenty of time to ponder these chapters of history over a perfectly chilled glass of Prosecco while also taking in far-reaching views of Britain's most charming city. What could be better?'
- Bikes and helmets.
- English speaking guide.
- Glass of chilled Prosecco or soft drink.
- Digital photo package of your day.
Other important info:
- Refunds and changes: permitted with at least seven days notice.
- The meeting point will be supplied upon booking.
- Suitable for all riding abilities.