• A charismatic, English-speaking guide
• Hear wonderful tales from London's decadent past
• Discover secret spots once favoured by history's greatest characters
What Nick Nick Boulos is a multi award-winning travel writer and editor and the founder of MakeMyDay. He has spent more than ten years writing for the world’s leading publications including the Sunday Times, Washington Post, National Geographic and the Guardian. says
A jovial jaunt into 18th century Mayfair, back when it was the stomping ground of Georgian Dandies - fashionable aristocrats with a taste for debauchery. Follow in their footsteps past elegant townhouses and the shops they once frequented around St James', including wine merchants, shoe makers, hatters and tobacconists, each of which are now part-museum. You’ll even visit the perfumery where Winston Churchill picked up his signature scent.
- a private English speaking guide
- coffee or tea in a lovely cafe
Other important info:
Refunds and changes: permitted within seven days of the tour.
This is a private tour and there are no audio headsets.
This tour runs in all weathers.